When companies face the challenge of having a reduced or stressed IT department, they may worry that they’ll have to get used to this as their new reality: barely enough resources to keep things running. This doesn’t have to be the case—co-managed IT support is an excellent option that can fill the gaps left by a downsized or strained IT team.
Co-managed IT is a type of IT service where an external provider compliments your in-house IT team. This allows you to augment your IT department without having to fully outsource, which can be beneficial to companies that are looking for an interim solution to their staffing issues.
But it does so much more than that—let’s talk about why out of 451 businesses surveyed, 45% plan to partner with a managed IT provider and why you should too.
When Is Co-Managed IT the Right Choice?
There are a few signs that indicate you may need to consider co-managed IT support for your business:
- Your business is experiencing rapid growth and your in-house IT team needs help meeting the demand
- You have let go of your IT team, or it has downsized and you need additional resources
- Your in-house staff may be strained due to an increased workload or lack of technical knowledge and experience
Any of these scenarios can benefit from co-managed IT—here’s how.
The Irreplaceable Benefits of Co-Managed IT Support
Companies rely on technology for success, and if something isn’t working properly or your team lacks the technical expertise required to fix it, that can mean lost time, money, and resources.
That’s why many companies are turning to co-managed IT support—it offers several advantages, such as:
- Scalability: The ability to scale up or down depending on workload and resources needed without replacing the whole system.
- Flexibility: External partners can easily shift resources to meet changing needs so you don’t have to.
- Access to specialized expertise: Having access to experienced professionals with specialized skills in your specific industry is an unmatched asset.
- Augmenting in-house IT teams: Co-managed IT can provide the support needed to make up for lost personnel without fully outsourcing operations.
How to Select the Right Co-Managed IT Partner
When selecting a partner for your co-managed IT services, you don’t want to hand your operations over to just anyone. You need to research different factors like experience, expertise, service levels, industry reputation, and more for your IT service provider.
And of course, you want someone you can trust to provide the best solutions for your company—someone who is knowledgeable in multiple areas of technology and understands your specific needs.
When done right, co-managed IT support can give you back control of your operations—allowing you to stay focused on achieving your business goals.
Let adrytech Fill in the Gaps for You
At adrytech, we specialize in providing co-managed IT services. We have the experience and expertise to help you fill the gaps in your IT department with our comprehensive support solutions. Our team of certified professionals is here to provide reliable service and ensure that all of your needs are met with transparency.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your outsourcing IT needs!